Ringardas Nigeria Limited is a private limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 22nd November, 2005. Its primary business includes the importation, storage, marketing and distribution of Bitumen, Bituminous products and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria.
We believe that the conduct of our Company in Nigeria must be pursued in a manner that is socially responsible and commanding respect for its integrity. Hereto we commit to:
- Act with honesty and morality
- Comply with our Company’s Code of Ethics.
- Operate within the letter and the spirit of the law in Nigeria
- Encourage our partners to behave in the same way
We are dedicated to keep developing a sustainable and mutually beneficial partnership with our customers. To achieve this, we will:
- Satisfy their needs and exceed their expectations in a timely manner
- Offer high quality products as well as outstanding customized services
- Keep promises and stick to commitments made
Our people are the source of our strength and we are dedicated to providing a great work environment where we:
- Treat each other with respect, dignity and fairness and value diversity of people and thought
- Put the team ahead of our personal success and trust each other to deliver on our respective obligations
- Invest in continuous training, learning and personal development and promote staff on performance and merit
As a Caring Company,
- Everything we do, every decision we make take into consideration the health and safety of our staff, partners and concerned communities
- We are committed to continuous environmental improvement by promoting reuse and recycling, reducing waste and by complying with related regulations
- We contribute to the country development by supplying the infrastructure sector with added value products ‘’Made in Nigeria’’ that use latest state-of-the-art technology
Innovation is an essential part of Ringardas DNA and enables us to get ahead of the pack. To keep the lead, we constantly:
- Strive to find the best solution, foster innovation in all domains: products and services, internal processes and procedures
- Encourage our staff to continually expand their knowledge and experience to become ‘’life-long learners’’
- Monitor risks, learn from failures and celebrate successful innovative achievements
The entry of the company into the Bitumen business in Nigeria revolutionized the supply of the product in the country. Prior to this time, it was the case that road construction projects were regularly interrupted due to shortage of Bitumen in the country. Ringardas changed this by establishing storage terminals in all the geo-political zones in Nigeria from where Bitumen could readily be made available to all contractors with ease.
The company also put in place a fleet of customized trucks that deliver hot Bitumen, ready to be used on delivery, to road contractors at construction sites all over Nigeria. The innovations introduced by the company eliminated the need to re-heat Bitumen supplied by the company before use, thereby saving time and energy hitherto expended by the contractors in heating the product before use. Thus, Bitumen has become readily available all over Nigeria for road construction projects.